- Is it to improve the appearance?
- Is it part of your home’s restoration?
- Is it to create more storage and workspace?
When adding or making any changes to your home, we could all use a little guidance
as where to begin;
- Are you working with a specific budget?
- Do you have a style in mind? Modern, Contemporary, Traditional, Personal Design.
Take a look at magazines, friend’s homes and visit local home stores. Get an idea of how you would like your project to be visualized.
What items do you need or want for your project and prioritize them depending upon budget;
- Doors and Windows
Once we have all the information and ideas on your project we will work with you to achieve a better end result. From the first pre-construction meeting where you will meet your project manager and carpenters working on your project, throughout every phase of the job we will be here to ensure that your job runs smoothly and efficiently.
We will provide you with schedules of when things will be happening and what needs to be picked out (colors, tile, fixtures, etc.) and payment procedures. Of course, there will always be someone onsite or at our Arlington office to answer any questions you may have.